Verification levels on the Cryptorg platform
Verification is possible both for a physical client and for a company (corporate account)
|No verification, level 0||Verification, level 1||Verification, level 2|
|Daily withdrawal limit, |
|15 000||100 000||300 000|
|Cans. Deposit/withdrawal of fiat funds||No||No||Yes (in the future)|
|Checking the purity of transactions||Yes||Yes||Yes|
0 level. Confirmation of email
1 level. An identity card (Passport, Driver’s license or ID card), a selfie with a document, a 3D check of the liveliness of the face
2 level. Proof of residence (a document containing data confirming the place of residence) is one of these:
- Bank statements
- Utility bills (the documents you provide must be no older than 3 months)
- Internet/Cable TV/Home telephony bills
- Tax returns and invoices
- Government-issued residence certificates, etc.
When will verification be required?
- Loss of access to the personal account.
- If you have lost access to your account, you cannot restore your 2FA or PIN code, then to access your account you need to go through the verification process and answer the necessary questions.
- For the ability to input/output BTC (Bitcoin).
- Most of the so-called «dirty» transactions on the network are made through BTC. We want to protect the users of our platform and the platform itself from such precedents as much as possible. Therefore, only verified users can use Bitcoin transactions.
- Increased withdrawal limits. The possibility of fiat deposit/withdrawal of funds through a bank account.
- Users who want to have increased withdrawal limits in the equivalent of up to $ 300k per day can pass verification. In the future, it is possible to use fiat gates for input/output. The limit can be further increased by individual agreement.
For all questions related to verification and increasing limits, as well as in case of loss of access to your personal account, please contact us by email [email protected]