Can I return my money paid for the tariff?


There is an option to return unused funds by converting them into CTG tokens. You can then use the CTG to discount commissions on SPOT or sell on a decentralized exchange.

Check out the information:
Converting Assets to CTG
Selling tokens on the Pancakeswap decentralized exchange